Summer Walking for Every Body
First Lecture, Wednesday, June 6, 7-8:30 pm
- Location: OHSU School of Nursing Auditorium.
- Map (School of Nursing is Building 30 on "Map of Marquam Hill Facillities")
- Walkers who are trying to get on track with a regular program.
- Walkers interested in training for mid-distance events like, 10k's or half marathons.
- Walkers who have their sights set on a marathon during 2012 or beyond
This summer we will begin in June with a lecture series anda series of Saturday morning walks.
- Lectures will cover all aspects of training, nutrition, clothing for activity,injury prevention and more.
- Walks will include distances for those just starting out as well as, longer options for those walkers seeking training for longer events.
- Access to your coach! Gotta question? Let's see what we can do to find you the answer you need!
- Download a flyer here. Flyer
Looking for a program right now?
- find activity-specific training programs
- read interesting articles
- sign up for online coaching with Coach Ellie
- keep track of your walking with our convenient training log
- buy cool walking "stuff"